AT&T is challenging developers to submit recent Entertainment solutions, including games, or hack new entertainment solutions.
The AT&T Entertainment App Challenge invites developers, designers and creators to submit their recent innovative entertainment solutions or hack brand new ones. We are seeking submissions that use cutting-edge technologies to disrupt the way people consume, experience, and create content. Whether you are interested in virtual reality (VR), augumented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), second screen technology, video streaming, or other entertainment-related technologies, this event is for you!
- Individuals who are at least 18 years of age and an U.S. resident or citizen.
- Teams of Eligible Individuals (“Teams”)
- Organizations (including corporations, not-for-profit corporations and other nonprofit organizations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other legal entities) that exist and have been organized or incorporated at the time of entry, and employ no more than 50 people (“Small Organizations”).
- Employees of AT&T or its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
- Teams must create an App, IOT or other technical solution focused on addressing the entertainment market.
- Submission must have been created after 01/01/2016 and be solely the work of the person, team or organization that submits the project.
- Submission must include a brief description of your solution and a demo video that may not exceed 5 minutes in total duration.
Director, Developer & Platform Evangelism, AT&T Mobility & Entertainment
Developer & Platform Evangelist, AT&T Mobility & Entertainment
Additional Judges TBA
AT&T, Sponsors & Community Experts
Ability to clearly articulate what your app does
Provide a succinct and clear description of what your app does both in your written description and in your video demo.
Originality of your idea
How original is the solution you created? How does it differ from what is already in the market place?
Difficulty of technical implementation
How technically difficult is the solution that you created? What technologies were used to create your entry?
Design and polish of the app
How interesting and polished is the design of the user interface? How intuitive and well thought out is the user experience?
Appropriateness to the theme
How well does the submission comply to the entertainment theme? Does it fit well into one of the categories of focus?